1. These Regulations define the rules for using the kacdoktor.pl website.
2. The Operator of the Website is KACDOKTOR SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Warsaw, at the address: ul. Krochmalna 32a, 00-864 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000744112, REGON: 380968218, NIP: 1132980622, with a share capital of PLN 10,000 (in words: ten thousand zlotys).
3. The website is available at www.kacdoktor.pl.
4. Using the Website is free of charge and voluntary.
§ 2 Glossary of terms
For the purposes of these Regulations, the operation of the kacdoktor.pl website:
1. Personal Data - means personal data, including special categories of personal data, constituting a set of information about a natural person that allows him to be identified;
2. Contact Number - means the telephone number indicated on the Website as a number that allows direct telephone contact with the Operator in order to obtain information about the subject of the activity and services provided by the Operator and to arrange the date of the service provided by the Operator;
3. Operator - means KACDOKTOR SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALNOSCIA with its registered office in Warsaw, at the address: ul. Krochmalna 32a, 00-864 Warszawa, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000744112, REGON: 380968218, NIP: 1132980622, with share capital of PLN 10,000 (say: ten thousand zlotys);
4. Regulations - means the Regulations for the operation of the kacdoktor.pl website, which define the rights and obligations of the Operator as well as the rights and obligations of the Website Users;
5. Website - means the website operating at the internet address www.kacdoktor.pl;
6. User - means any natural person visiting the Website and using its resources via the Internet.
§ 3 Website operating principles
1. The following functionalities are available to Users on the Website:
1) the possibility of obtaining information on the subject of the activity and services provided by the Operator;
2) the ability to redirect a telephone call from the Website to a mobile device using the telephone number indicated on the Website as the Contact Number.
2. The User is aware and accepts the fact that the content published on the Website pages is for information purposes only. For more details on the subject of activity and services provided by the Operator, please contact the Operator using the Contact Number.
3. The content posted on the Website may not be considered any recommendation, nor may it be treated as any form of advice. The information posted on the Operator's Website does not constitute an offer to provide services or an offer to sell any products by the Operator.
§ 4 Provision of services by electronic means
1. The operator is also a service provider of electronic services within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2019, item 123).
2. These Regulations are also the regulations for the provision of electronic services within the meaning of art. 8 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
3. The Operator provides the Users with a service consisting in the use of functionalities made available on the Website.
4. For cooperation with the IT system used by the Operator, the User must have equipment and a system that meets the following technical requirements:
1) in the case of using the functionality referred to in § 3 para. 1 point 1 of these Regulations - a computer with a web browser with enabled cookies and JavaScipt files and connection to the Internet,
5. The Operator reserves that the use of the services specified in these Regulations may be associated with a standard risk related to the use of the Internet and recommends Users to take appropriate steps to minimize them. The operator ensures the operation of the ICT system that allows the use of the service provided by electronic means in a way that prevents unauthorized access to the content of the message constituting this service, in particular using cryptographic techniques appropriate to the properties of the service provided, as well as unambiguous identification of the parties to the service provided by electronic. In the event of planned breaks, modernizations or other similar cases, the Operator has the right to notify Users about them via the e-mail address provided to him or generally on the website.
6. The User's consent to use the services covered by the Regulations may be withdrawn at any time. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services provided on the basis of these Regulations is made on the basis of the User's request to delete his data. Within 14 days of receiving the User's request, the Operator deletes the User's Personal Data from the Operator's database, if such data has been saved.
7. To complaints about services provided electronically, § 6 of these Regulations shall apply accordingly, and the deadline for submitting a complaint is counted from the moment of the event justifying the submission of the complaint.
8. In matters not covered by these Regulations with regard to the provision of electronic services, generally applicable provisions of law shall apply, including in particular the provision of electronic services.
§ 5 Intellectual property rights
1. The Operator has all intellectual property rights, including copyrights, to the content posted on the Website.
2. The content of the Website may not be multiplied, distributed or published for purposes other than for the permitted private use.
3. The User has the right to browse the Website on his computer, mobile device or print fragments of these pages only for personal use, and not for distribution or redistribution, unless the Operator agrees in writing.
4. Individual documents posted on the Website may be subject to additional conditions specified in these documents.
5. Any actions violating the Operator's copyrights or industrial property rights are prohibited.
6. The names of products related to the subject of activity and services provided by the Operator are trade names or registered trademarks.
7. All trademarks or trade names of third parties used on this Website are owned and / or reserved by their owners and have been used for informational purposes only. The User's access to the Operator's Website should not be interpreted as granting any license or right to use the marks appearing on the Website without the prior written consent of the Operator or another owner of such marks.
§ 6 Complaints
1. The Website Users have the right to file complaints regarding the services available through the Website. Complaints may be submitted by post to the following address: KACDOKTOR SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONA ODPOWIEDZIALOSCIA with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Krochmalna 32a, 00-864 Warsaw, with a note that the complaint concerns the "kacdoktor.pl Website" or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. The complaint should include:
1) name and surname of the claimant;
2) the address of the claimant and the e-mail address;
3) a detailed description of the event giving rise to the report;
4) indication of the claims of the claimant.
3. Complaints may be submitted within 60 (sixty) days from the date of the event giving rise to the complaint. The date of the postmark on the envelope with the letter of complaint shall determine whether the deadline for the complaint submitted by letter is met, and in the case of a complaint submitted to the e-mail address - the date of sending the complaint via e-mail.
4. The operator will not consider the complaint if the applicant has not met the conditions referred to in paragraph 2 and did not keep the deadline referred to in sec. 3 above.
5. The operator considers complaints within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of delivery of the complaint. After the complaint procedure has been exhausted, the User has the right to pursue unsupported claims in the common court competent for the seat of the Operator.
6. The Operator is responsible for the course of the complaint procedure.
§ 7 Final provisions
1. The Operator reserves the right to amend these Regulations in order to ensure that it is up-to-date and complies with applicable law. The amendment to the Privacy Regulations may also result from changes in technology, methods, purposes or legal grounds for the Users' personal data processed.
2. Inquiries regarding these Regulations should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com .
3. The last changes to the Regulations were introduced on December 9, 2019.
Find out more »